subsonicupdate is a very simple plugin for beets that lets you automatically
update Subsonic’s index whenever you change your beets library.
subsonicupdate plugin, enable it in your configuration
(see Using Plugins).
Then, you’ll probably want to configure the specifics of your Subsonic server.
You can do that using a
subsonic: section in your
which looks like this:
subsonic: host: X.X.X.X port: 4040 user: username pass: password contextpath: /subsonic
With that all in place, beets will send a Rest API to your Subsonic server every time you import new music. Due to a current limitation of the API, all libraries visible to that user will be scanned.
This plugin requires Subsonic v6.1 or higher and an active Premium license (or trial).
The available options under the
subsonic: section are:
- host: The Subsonic server name/IP. Default:
- port: The Subsonic server port. Default:
- user: The Subsonic user. Default:
- pass: The Subsonic user password. Default:
- contextpath: The Subsonic context path. Default: